Friday, August 5, 2011

First Image From "The Man of Steel."


Hey everyone! Check out this awesome first publicity photo from the new Superman movie, "The Man of Steel." Honestly I was not expecting them to release anything like this for awhile still given the film's June 2013 release date but lo and behold it looks like the studio is keen on wasting no time in building anticipation for the big guy's return to the big screen and coming across this online the other day just completely made my week!
I could not be happier with the look of the costume and am releaved no jarring alteration were made to Superman's classic asthetic As for the man himself, all I have to say is Henry Cavill looks totally badass in this picture. The steely, determined look in his eyes says it all. "I'm taking you down no matter what." Jeez, would I hate to be the poor sap trying to get into that safe!
Needles to say, I just can't wait to see what this film has in store for us and how Cavill measures up to the plethora of great actors who have embodied The Man of Steel over the years. Judging from this first photo, I am already  feeling really, really, really good.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment